Sep 29, 2013
Can I get aids from sharing a same whistle with an hiv infected person because I have small wound on my lips .. but I don't know if there is ablood on whistle from the infected person I can't stop thinking :(
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No you cannot! HIV transmission cannot occur through casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone etc....Sharing a whistle is part of this casual contact.
You are HIV free from this experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.