hiv transmission through open wound

Hello. Back in June of this year, I accidentally brushed my arm with a person's opened wound. I checked and my arm had no blood on it. in addition I had no open cuts or sores/wounds except for a few bedbug bites. since June I've been having mild colds on and off for a couple of times. I was worried so I called my doctor who told me that there is no chance of HIV transmission. however, in some websites they say that there is a chance of transmission. can HIV be transmitted in this scenario?

Hi I agree with your doctor there is no way for HIV transmission to occur this way. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and since you had no cuts or open areas on you there is no way for HIV to enter your body.

child Hiv risk
hiv carrier