last. combo or confusionRE..
Sep 25, 2013
sir last time you explained me about ELFA test you said its an antibody test and it would detect for life time.. 1: IT WAS 4TH GEN TEST.. WOULD IT STILL DETECT ANTIBODIES AT 200+ DAYS? 2: DO 4TH GEN ALFA DETECT ANTIBODIES ACCURETLY AT 200+ DAYS? hope you answer please help me sir and I want to be out of this I beg you for reply thank you.. god bless you..
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, the 4th generation test is accurate and will detect HIV at 200+ days without a problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- What Antibiotics Treat Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.