urine is low risk or no risk for HIV?
Sep 25, 2013
Please doctor. Help me, I'm very worried. I already read a lot so that urine does not offer HIV risk. But what happens exactly 15 days I drank the urine of a woman (about 300ml) I had a mild common cold, no fever, runny nose with that lasted three weeks. My concern is that I had sex with my wife. Drinking urine is completely without risk? with or without blood in the urine?
Response from Dr. Wohl
HIV is not found in urine. Urine that has infected blood in it could potentially be infectious. There are no data that I am aware of regarding the risk with drinking a large volume of urine (as in urotherapy) that contains small amounts of blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.