urine is low risk or no risk for HIV?

Please doctor. Help me, I'm very worried. I already read a lot so that urine does not offer HIV risk. But what happens exactly 15 days I drank the urine of a woman (about 300ml) I had a mild common cold, no fever, runny nose with that lasted three weeks. My concern is that I had sex with my wife. Drinking urine is completely without risk? with or without blood in the urine?

HIV is not found in urine. Urine that has infected blood in it could potentially be infectious. There are no data that I am aware of regarding the risk with drinking a large volume of urine (as in urotherapy) that contains small amounts of blood.

Condom Breakage for 40 Seconds and Possible transmisssion frame/time
HIV can be transmitted through food