scared from massage parlour

Dear doc,this is my third post,please help me....by today is 2.2 weeks that i went to the massage parlour that the old lady massage me,but i worried because at the end of the day i saw a scratch on my left arm which make me worried whether she scratch me purposely or how.At 2.1 weeks i feel the symptoms like pain in the joints of my legs arms and even in the muscles of my legs and arms and some time in the palm or hand. My questions are..

1.Are these symptoms of hiv? 2.Is there any chance to get stds? No sex 3.If she scratch me wouldnt i feel it? 4.Am i free from hiv? Please help me doctor i am student really worried,from china.

Please see MANY recent posts about massages and risk of HIV transmission. These should reassure you.

hiv and autopsy
Asian strains Dr.Wohl Pls help.I am in misery