|Low T cell count but HIV negative
Sep 24, 2013
I had six HIV test completed. All which are negative; last one wa 8/14/13.. How is it possible to have a low T cell count?
| Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there There are many other reasons why someone could have a low T cell count and not HIV. This is best discussed with a medical provider who can order the appropriate testing based on your level of T cell deficiency. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Low Lymphocyte Count Hiv Negative
- Average T-cell Count For Hiv Negative Person
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.