|Please answer, I'm scared
Sep 21, 2013
Hello, I'm confused, I went to take a massage, there I got molluscum contagiosum (on the same day) , and that morning I shaved, with no cuts or anything, the woman gave me the massage dressed up and she finished with a handjob, but I'm worried, because I was laying on the table with my penis touching it (shaved on that morning), I went to the doctor and he sent me to do a VDRL test and an ELISA test, I will go tomorrow, but I just wanted to hear an opinion, is there a risk of infection?
Thank you for your time.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No HIV risk here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Hiv Transmission Touching An Open Scab
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.