Plase answer Dr. Wohl

I had an exposure on August the 11 where i was the insertive partner in anal act. I went to get a PCR RNA test at 3 week mark and it came back undetected <20copies/ml and undetected <1.30 log copies/ml. I am at my 5weeks and a half and took an oral mucous test yesterday and it was negative. Now I know that this is not conclusive until the 12 week mark, but what are my chances of having HIV after PCR RNA and this antibody test.

I agree that with an HIV RNA that was undetectable at 3 weeks that the chances you were infected is incredibly low. I'd get that 12 week test just so you can dot that i and move on.

Need your advice and opinion. Doubting test
Unprotected Anal Sex and Acute HIV Infection