Tannins and saponins supplement
Sep 21, 2013
Hi! Can you tell me: Does herb supplement that contains tannins and saponins, that i was using 1 year prior to test and in the time of testing (with NO pause) can make false negative result? Tnx
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, this will not interfere with any HIV testing results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.