Tannins and saponins supplement
Sep 21, 2013
Hi! Can you tell me: Does herb supplement that contains tannins and saponins, that i was using 1 year prior to test and in the time of testing (with NO pause) can make false negative result? Tnx
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, this will not interfere with any HIV testing results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Esophagus Thrush Symptoms
- What Is The Genetic Material Of Hiv?
- What Happens When Hiv Disease Goes Untreated?
- Can You Get Hiv Throw Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
- Can An Hbv Or Hiv Carrier Have No Symptoms But Spread The Disease To Others?
- Low Platelet Count Associated With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.