Tannins and saponins supplement
Sep 21, 2013
Hi! Can you tell me: Does herb supplement that contains tannins and saponins, that i was using 1 year prior to test and in the time of testing (with NO pause) can make false negative result? Tnx
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, this will not interfere with any HIV testing results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Do Oral Ulcers Mean I Have Hiv?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.