Golden Shower and HIV risk

Good Morning Erik. Can you help with my anxiety?

25 days ago I received a golden shower sex worker. I drank a bit of urine, and a little shed on my face. I washed my mouth / face and walked away.

Arriving home, 30 minutes later, I washed my mouth with Listerine and showered. Here are some symptoms that I had:

1-2 days of exposure: Felt body pain and feverish

After 3 Days of Exposure: Symptoms of sinusitis, runny nose, pain in the face and burning to breathe. (these symptoms lasted for 5 days). I went to the doctor and she told me it was a viral sinusitis. I got these symptoms for 15 days. Today I am better.

Yesterday (24 days after esposiço) appeared embaido is a small lump in my left arm, not quite in the armpit, is almost at chest (between the chest and armpit). It is very small, smaller than a pea. Looks like a pimple inside. Hurts when I squeeze.

Can this be symptoms of ARS? I may have contracted HIV from my practice of golden showers? I do not escotei her vagina.

I've read a lot about, including urine is steril, but have also read that there is a risk if you have blood in the urine. But it was impossible to know if there was blood in her urine.

I did not have high fever, muscle pain, sore throat, mouth sores or rash.

Thank you!

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like you didn't have any risk for HIV. Like you said, urine doesn't transmit HIV.

It would be blood in this case that would transmit HIV and you didn't see any blood. She would've literally needed to have been peeing blood and a lot of it would've had to get inside your mouth (doesn't sound like any of that happened at all!). AND on top of the that, the mouth is not a good way to get HIV.

Add all that together and it sounds like there was no risk.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Persistent HIV symptoms for 2 years
Tannins and saponins supplement