Sep 19, 2013
In Dec 2012 I made out with a girl we French kiss and I fingered her vergina.... I was told by a health care provider that I had no risk i have not fell well since fed 13 until now in April for peace of mind I did a hiv test and it come back nagative should I take that as a conclusive result or should I test again.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
This was a low-risk incident, and testing was not warranted. However, the test you did would be considered conclusive. Any testing done at 90 days or later is considered conclusive. You are negative from this incident.
I would suggest working with a doctor to determine what is making you feel unwell.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.