Bathroom mishap

Hello Doctor. I was using my bathroom and I was on my menstrual cycle. I noticed I was had a drop of my own blood on my toilet seat when I stood up from the seat. I wiped it up with toilet paper and I don't know if I reused it to wipe myself again. My question is could I have gave myself something through my own blood? I know it's a crazy question but I haven't been right for a whole month. I had just cleaned my bathroom the day before.

Hi No risk of giving yourself anything in this manner!! The only way for HIV transmission to occur is for there to be a direct exchange of body fluid between two or more people! This either through blood, semen or vaginal fluid or mother to child through breast feeding.

hiv-positive mom about to give birth
the antigen test v the antibody