hiv and hands

Good morning I'm sorry for my english, but I'm Italian. Yesterday my son (15 months old) has crawled for a few seconds on the ground, under the arcades of the center of my city. Then I cleaned his hands with cleaning paper. Then my son put his thumb in his mouth. At home I had a doubt: my son would have run the risk of contracting HIV putting your finger in your mouth after having crawled on the floor? I want to specify that when he put his finger in his mouth there were small injury from a fall, due to which the teeth have punctured the gum. I am very worried. Thank you for availability

Response from Mr. Glenn

I'll be honest with you,

I have no idea why you're concerned with HIV from this situation.

To get HIV someone has to come in contact with a body fluid carrying HIV (blood, semen, breast milk, vaginal fluid) directly/immediately after it comes out of someone else's body.

Nothing remotely like this happened in your situation.

I would be more concerned with why you are thinking of HIV in the first place. Is this someone you worry about often even when there's no reason to??

Hope this helps,

Erik

Oral sex with condom
Transmission Via Semen On Finger Inserted Into Anus