Oral sex with condom

Doctor, I had oral sex with someone just now and this is what happened. Before we had sex, he put the condom on however he realised he had put the condom on wrongly before fully rolling it down. He took it out and turned it over and put it in the correct way. His penis was not fully erect. When I saw this, I wiped over the tip of the condom with my finger for 10-15 seconds before proceeding to give him oral sex. The condom was only exposed for a short period of time and I know that HIV bacteria dies almost instantly when exposed to air. My question is - is there any way I could have been infected? I know that it takes a certain number of germs to infect a person and is 10-15 seconds enough to kill most of the germs?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Let's put all the piece together: Oral sex is already considered very low risk for HIV and you wiped the condom off. Those two things together make this situation sound incredibly unlikely to even have risk for HIV.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Concerned
hiv and hands