sex worker-extremely worried and terrified

Hi doctor, I showered with a prostitute and I had a 9 days old wound on my leg that time. Im worried that her vagina fluid might flow with the shower water and come into contact with my wound and I might get infected with hiv if she's hiv positive. Also, she did oral sex on me later on but I was wearing a condom. What are the chances of me getting infected? I cannot sleep well these few days and im worried sick. I look forward to a reply from you soon. Thanks!

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is absolutely no risk from what you're talking about. HIV only transmits under the "best" of circumstances (there must be direct and near immediately contact of fluid and *fresh* wound - this did not happen with you).

Sometimes our worries will run away with us because of who we had sex with. But I assure you, it doesn't matter so much who you had sex with as how you had sex with someone. And you didn't even have sex with her!

Hope this helps,

Erik

Been asking for weeks, I need your expertise
Concerned