Sex worker - mistake, very worried

I recently made a big mistake, one that I am hoping will not punish me for life.

I paid for unprotected sex with a {hilappino sex worker in Hong Kong. We used a condom but I am certain that for a few minutes we were have vaginal sex without a condom on. I did ejaculate but this was outside of her vagina, this part I am sure.

I will get tested but as you can imagine, panic stations and looking for your view

My view is that you had unprotected sex and that this carries a risk of sexually transmitted infections such as HIV, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and herpes, among others. The risk of HIV transmission from a woman to a man is lower than the other way around. However, you should get tested for these STIs.

Amitriptyline
Been asking for weeks, I need your expertise