Sep 12, 2013
HI can Amitriptyline buscopan and domperidome affect an HIV antibody test? Tested negative at 3 months is the result conclusive despite meds? Do I need a 6 month test? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Wohl
In the real world, no medication will make an HIV test falsely negative. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Ways To Stop Vaginal Bleeding
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Can PEP Treatment Effect The Antibody Tests Used For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.