Another HIV Urinal Question...

I was using the trough urinal at work, one of those long ones that spans across a wall. It's mounted pretty close to peeing height, and there was maybe half an inch of urine/water in it. It looked clear as far as I remember, what are the chances of any transmitting bodily fluids being in there?

Anyway, as I finished the last couple of drops, it splashed back up onto my urethra. Is it worth going and getting tested or am I hopefully worrying about nothing?

Thanks in advance.

No risk here absolutely. To get infected with HIV there needs to be a lot of virus and some rigorous action to get it into the body. Peeing into a urinal would not meet these criteria.

Fear isn't a strong enough word
mixed information