PREGNANT AND SCARED
Sep 12, 2013
Hello sir! I am in 6th month of pregnancy from IVF cycle. I was tested HIV antibody negative before my IVF. But, 1 year prior to test and in the time of test i was using herbal tablets of herb Peruvian maca. I would like to know, is there any chance that consuming this tablets 1 year prior to test and in the time of test can make false negative results? Thank you sir!
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no risk of any herb making the HIV test falsely negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.