|PREGNANT AND SCARED
Sep 12, 2013
Hello sir! I am in 6th month of pregnancy from IVF cycle. I was tested HIV antibody negative before my IVF. But, 1 year prior to test and in the time of test i was using herbal tablets of herb Peruvian maca. I would like to know, is there any chance that consuming this tablets 1 year prior to test and in the time of test can make false negative results? Thank you sir!
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no risk of any herb making the HIV test falsely negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.