Dr. Wohl could you please read this and help?

Dr. Wohl, Please give me your professional opinion. I'm a male and I have been dating this woman for about 3 years now and we have had unprotected sex the whole time. I feel very confident that she has been faithful to me but just about a month ago I had a hard bump on the head of my penis about the size of a small pea. It went away after about 2 weeks and it never really bothered me at all unless it rubbed a little on my boxers here and there. I noticed it late at night and so I went online and emailed one of the urologist doctors on the website "Just Answer" and I sent a pic to him and he said it was primary Herpes. I went online to the "std alert" website and ordered a 10 panel test that I had to take at Lab Corp. I was checked for HIV 1 and 2, Hepatitis A,B, and C, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, and HSV 1 and 2 IgG type spec. All my results came back negative except HSV 1. Should I do anymore testing? Should I be concerned about any of the disease's that I tested negative for? And if it is herpes whats my outlook on another recurrence? It would be greatly appreciated if you could please answer my question Dr. Wohl!! Thank you

It is really hard to make a diagnosis by photo so I'd be cautious about the labeling of this as herpes.

Almost all of us carry HSV-1 and it can cause cold sores and even genital ulcers. A hard pea-like knot would not be typical for HSV.

If it happens again, go to a doctor.

The other testing is conclusive.

hiv free?
PREGNANT AND SCARED