Sep 12, 2013
i had my HIV test at the 86th day after exposure and the result was negative. Can i say am HIV free.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- ARS Lymph Node Swelling One Side
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Chances Of False Negative Hiv Test
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.