Sep 12, 2013
i had my HIV test at the 86th day after exposure and the result was negative. Can i say am HIV free.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Runny Nose?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.