Sep 12, 2013
i had my HIV test at the 86th day after exposure and the result was negative. Can i say am HIV free.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- When Do Shingles Stop Itching?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.