Sep 12, 2013
i had my HIV test at the 86th day after exposure and the result was negative. Can i say am HIV free.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis Survive On Soap?
- Can Obesity Cause Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Is Dry Vagina A Sign Of Hiv?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.