|RE: Dr. Wohl - Please..
Sep 12, 2013
When you state adavanced HIV, does that mean at a point where significant damage has been done to the immune system? Would you reommend a CD4 count in my case?
Thanks you so much for your time and valued input.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes,, advanced HIV means when there is severe immune damage. That does not happen in just a few short weeks after infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.