Posibble blood contact please help going mad with anxity

Hi experts please help I went to hospital today for routine check up. After check up while I was walking back down the stairs in the hospital. I saw a small piece of cotton wool with few drops of blood on it lying on the stairs. since it was a hospital obviously it was fresh blood on it. Not sure if I stepped on it or it came in contact with my bare feet. As I was wearing sleepers on bare feet no socks and no shoes. Considering the worst case senario If the blood was from a hiv person will I be at risk if it touched my bare feet. I don't have any open bleeding wounds on my feet except a small cut 2 days old which bled when it got cut 2 days ago. But because of my habit of scratching my feet with my finger nails, I am not sure I may have small cuts red and sensative to water (they burn when water is poured on feet), scratches and broken skin on my feet, That time I did not bother but later it stuck me and I am going mad. Am I at risk please help.

There is absolutely NO risk at all from this cotton ball no matter what you did or did not do with it. If HIV was this contagious we would all be infected.

Dr Wohl please do me a last favor
RE: Dr. Wohl - Please..