Dr Wohl please do me a last favor

Dear Doctor Very very thanks for your reply on "Plz answer scared to death unluckiest" on 28 August. Sir would you mine clearing my curiosity just a little more. I have not slept in last 50 days even after taking sleeping pills and loosing weight. Please I would not bother you again. 1. Sir as my exposure was three sec clit licking. That csw said she was clean and getting regularly tested but for money she have to tell lie. What would be the risk if she was hiv positive. She gave me protected oral for 3 min before so possibly her clit got wet as she was on me although i didn't feel anything as it was very brief. Under this case should i still be assured my case is not hiv positive. As I was asking her question that csw just answered my phone for two times and said she is afraid of death and getting tested regularly and never fell sick in last one year but then she changed her number. If she is hiv positive what would be my chances?

2. Sir my worst fear is inverted cd4 ratio which is only 0.2 and 16.8 % cd4 which is 530. Sir have you seen such ratio in hiv negative person because if i try to search through net only one explanation is there for inverted cd4 ratio is acute and main hiv infection. It just have made me deadly scared and i am not able to sleep and eat and just have been crying. Will you still consider me hiv negative? I just have lost hope thats why bothering you again.

3. Sir my fever started after 8 days of exposure with lots of exact symptoms such as very much tiredness , fatigue which is still present after 56 days, joint pain still present, white tongue which just got a little less after 50 days although i have taken 15 fluconazole antifungal tablets. Now my internal buccal membrane is white coated like oral hairy leukoplakia. From last 20 days i am having burning sensation on upper palate of mouth which comes off and on for very few seconds. I have taken azithromycin double course, ciprofloxacin , levofloxacin double course just from the fever time but still my sore throat is continue. it never hurt but red on both side of tonsils and give very strange feeling of stuckiness. Although i have such feeling from last three years so not sure what exactly is the reason for it.Sir all the lylmph nodes are in my neck are swollen and even after taking all medicines they are same and not gone even after one month with so many medicines. I have angular chelites also for two days and it disappeared. Sir does ARS last so long?

4. Sir i had one DUO test after 19 days of exposure. Then after 26 days of exposure i had DNA , RNA PCR and 4 gen DUO test which all came negative. Limit of RNA is less than 20 copies. I again had both PCR and DUO test at 41 days (almost 6 weeks)and all came negative. But index number of Duo test on 26 days of antibody test was 0.05 but when i had same test on 41 days it was 0.57 . Sir is it increasing means more antibodies are being produced or is it normal to have random values ? Sir I read that DUO test are very good after 28 days and almost very good at 6 weeks and PCR test are also 99 % accurate at 28 days ARE THESE TRUE? Although both PCR for hiv 1 and hiv 2 is said to be less infectious so is there any possibility of hiv 2? Sir do I need to go for more tests? What is your opinion on my test results. Which is more credible cd4 ratio or these test?

sorry sir for asking so many question but sir i am very depressed and antidepression medicine, please please answer . Can I move on? I promise i wont bother you again.

You are not infected. The testing is more than conclusive and your theories about the values of the results are not accurate.

Your CD4 cell count is not abnormal. You would not have an inverted ratio of CD4 to CD* this quickly after infection.

Licking an HIV+ women's genitals for a few moments would be very unlikely to lead to HIV transmission. This coupled with your testing convinces me that you are HIV negative.

hiv rna pcr on 65th day
Posibble blood contact please help going mad with anxity