hiv rna pcr on 65th day
Sep 12, 2013
My question is. . hiv rna pcr test at 65th day after contact is conclusive or not ...is pcr test is negative on 65th day.then I need to go for another test or not..plz help me
Response from Dr. Wohl
If negative antibodies and negative PCR, I would say you are done.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Are Sore Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.