combo or confusion!!!

sir I recently went to an advanced lab and said to perform ELISA on me they performed ELFA... now I am concerned as the internet says ELFA IS ONLY USEFUL BEFORE 3 MONTHS .. and I tested after 6 months so please if you can give some light on this ELFA TEST AS I THAUGHT THIS IS MY FINAL TESTING.. please sir explain something any thing on ELFA...

The ELFA is very similar to the ELISA test in that they both detect HIV antibodies. The ELFA can detect these antibodies a bit earlier than the ELISA. These antibodies stay around through life so you have no need to worry that the test would be come negative.

quantity of blood in saliva
blood touched on penis tip