quantity of blood in saliva
Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for your time. Please what can be the amount of blood that will be in a saliva to cause HIV infection during open mouth kiss. Thanks, val.
Response from Dr. Wohl
No one knows. I would say if there is clearly visible blood in the mouth, that would be concerning,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Can You Detect A Std?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Video Of Cervical Cerclage Procedure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.