Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV TESTING
Sep 12, 2013

Dr. David Wohl Would appreciate your assistance considering your comments and opinion about this sexual relationship experienced, I got partially unproctected sex with a girl classmate that I know years ago, the unproctected sex was introducing my penis thru her vagina for estimulate erection, once I got erection I put the condon on peanus,and at the end I took out the condon inserting my peanus without condon before eyaculating out of her vagina.Considering I dont know her condition (+ or -), I got tested for HIV (Elisa test) at week 5th, other test at week 6th, other test at week 8, other test at week 9 all of them Elisa all test resulting negative, and another HIV quick test almost begining week 10th with negative result as well, Considering dont know her condition do you think could I consider Negative ?

Response from Dr. Wohl

Yes, this is conclusively negative. The event was of only modest risk (not high) and your testing is negative. You are not infected.

DW

Previous
Whats the risk if me an HIV+ woman giving the virus to my partner after a total hysterectomy, having unprotected sex?
Next
quantity of blood in saliva

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.