I am so Stressed

one man bitten me yesterday on my leg, while we were fighting each other. And the bite cause some cuts of clot and small amount of blood, and i dont think his saliva touch it cause i was with trouser.. i am so scared if he has HIV can he transmit it to me through bit ??

Hi It is HIGHLY unlikely to receive HIV through a bite. HIV transmission occurs when there is a direct exchange of body fluid and HIV is not transmitted through saliva. The body fluids it is transmitted by is vaginal, semen, blood or mother to child through breast milk. The most important thing to do is make sure you keep the bite area clean and dry and allow it to heal. A human bite carries more bacteria than a dog bite, so you want to make sure you keep the area clean and covered so that it can heal. But HIV is not a risk here for you!

Is my son at risk?
Whats the risk if me an HIV+ woman giving the virus to my partner after a total hysterectomy, having unprotected sex?