wanna get a tatoo

hi, I have been hiv positive now about 18 months now my problem is I want to get a tattoo about late this year and my concern is that will I heal properly? and I had done a bit of research about pros and cons of it but still I want to have it done. what is left is to let my doctor know what I am planning to do.

Hi You can get a tattoo!!! I have had 3 placed since I was diagnosed and have had no issues. The most important thing to research is where you have it done, ensure how they clean their instruments, how they use ink etc. The place I used uses new paint on everyone and autoclave their instruments. Your healing should go well. I would make sure your immune system is healthy, a high CD4 count and low to undetectable viral load.

worried about aids
Epzicom with sustiva or tivicay?