Sex with a prostitute and worried.

Hello.

Am very worried because am getting married in a month. I was in singapore for two days and got a bit carried away by friends and took a girl from the club back to the room. She put the condom on me and sucked me for some time and then i entered her. I was nervous so i came really quickly in less than a minute. told her to stop and took my penis out. she then removed the condom carefully and threw it into the bin. after that i ejaculated a bit more...but there was no contact when i did and there was semen in my penis..after a while i wiped it out and had a bath..am i at risk from this encounter please advise as am getting married and am worried about everything now. please do respond.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

HV transmission was not likely in this situation. Some STD's are transmitted orally or via skin-to-skin contact. I would suggest a full STD screening at 30 days, with a final HIV test at 90 days just to be safe.

In health,

Richard

Oral Sex 2 Days after taking Zithromax
Is my son at risk?