Sep 10, 2013
hi sir, after exposer of 200 days the test result is non reactive comaids medhod , it is considered positive or negetive please reply .
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Non-reactive means you are negative. At 200 days you are well outside of the 90 day window. Your test result would be considered conclusive. You are negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.