Extremely Afraid

I am 17 years old and i am very worried about HIV and other diseases that its causing anxiety .Ive had a swollen meatus for quite some time, in fact even before this situation i did so im not sure because it was swollen was it susceptible to getting hiv . I would like to explain my story as detailed as possible . Ok last year around spring break which is april i fingered this girl . Not sure for how long . Not sure if i had any cuts on my finger although im pretty sure i didnt . But i do have very short nails from constant biting . I am not sure if i touched my penis after . I do not believe i entered her at all . but she touched my penis breifly for like 30 seconds . We kissed . And that was about it . Ok so im not sure but some time after i had some chills and felt sick . Its very vague in my memory but im pretty sure it went away after a few days . So in august of that same year i kissed another girl very passionately .And she gave me a handjob with lots of spit but it was dark and i could not see . I ejaculated . Recently ive been messing with this other girl . Just mutual masturbation and rubbing our sex organs together . I put my tip inside of her but not for very long at all . In about march i started experiencing Joint pain and it progressed from joint to joint . First it was my knees that started cracking and popping and shooting pain . Then it was my shoulders . Ive had some fatigue but i would not describe it as debilitating at all .Just feel tired from occasion to occasion . I stay up really late , i usually got to slep around 6 in the morning . I havent had lymph nodes or night sweats . But about a week ago i had an extremely stressful situation . My stomach started having this empty feeling and i kind of loss my appetite . Since then ive had diarhea two times and im EXTREMELY scared . I keep looking up different things . And yesterday i kept checking for my lymph node in my neck and thing i made it sore . I have learned from this situation and believe that i will be waiting for marriage to participating in any frottage or different sexual activities just to make sure i am fully safe . Better to be safe than sorry . But i would like to know if you believe ive been exposed to any risk

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

From what you've described, it sounds like all of your sexual activities have been safer-sex activities. Your risk for HIV and other STD's was minimal.

At 17 you've got an entire lifetime to explore your sexuality. I have two suggestions for you and all of your friends (so please share this with them):

1: Anyone who is sexually active (oral sex and mutual masturbation counts) should be screened for all STD's including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months. You do not need your parents permission to get tested.

2: If you use a condom for each and every act of penetrative vaginal or anal sex you will effectively protect yourself against HIV and many other STD's.

Spread the word.

In health,

Richard

Hiv inconclusive
hiv thru Hand job and fingering