Hiv inconclusive

I am scared to death I had unprotected sex ( I don't usually engage in this type of behaviour. I had full std screen test blood taken for hiv.. Everything came back clear except hiv inconclusive so bloods are getting sent to another lab for more testing .. I had really bad dose flu at time of having blood taken.. Help me in going out of my mind

Response from Mr. Cordova

HI there,

The flu will not affect your test results. You'll have to wait for the additional test results to come back. Let me know what the results of your test are. Good luck.

In health,

Bleed during rimming
Extremely Afraid