Is a rapid HIV test accurate after 3 week of exposure?

Is a rapid HIV test accurate after 3 weeks of unprotected sex? Of course I will follow with a 3 then a 6 month test.... This is killing me even after I spoke to my one night stand. She said she has no concern (not worried about her HIV status, she doesn't think she is +) and she said she is healthy, no STD's. Get regular doctor check ups. However she has not tested for an HIV test in quite some time. According to her she has kept in contact with a few of her past partners and they are in good health.... according to her. I know that will not give me a real answer, but it gives me a little piece of mind. What happened while we both were drunk the condom fell-off during foreplay, frontage, rubbing my penis, and putting my penis in her. I wasn't fully erect. Am I at high risk, low risk, no risk? Even after it just slipped in her then she performed oral on me right after? Btw I put a condom one again and we continued our drunken sex session :-) Thank you for your help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

An HIV test is considered conclusive at 90 days. By the 28th day a negative result is a good indicator of what to expect at the 90 day mark, but you must go in for the final test at 90 days.

As the insertive partner your risk was lower. Since you used a condom part of the time that helped lower any possible risk too.

Bottom line: Test at 90 days, and in the future, try to be a little more careful when you've been drinking.

In health,

Richard

Less than 5 seconds of unprotected anal!!! HIV Infection Risk???
Possible risk?