Less than 5 seconds of unprotected anal!!! HIV Infection Risk???

Hello Dr. Cordova, I have read countless posts and have conducted (what seems like) endless research on the subject, and as many answers and blogs on my particular situation as I've found, I have not found a satisfactory answer seeing as how my issue seems a bit different.

Here's the situation. I had a sexual encounter with a 34 y.o. black male that I had literally just met and whom I knew nothing about (sexual history/number of partners etc). I made it clear right off the bat that condoms would be required for anal, but stuff happens. First, he put my penis inside of him for a brief second or two and I immediately yanked it back out after realizing I didn't have a condom on, then as I was trying to put a condom on mine, he put his unprotected penis inside me and got a only a couple pumps in before I yanked him out of me to reiterate my rule of using condoms. He had not ejaculated by this point. Anyhow, after that incident, I gave him oral, and he didn't warn me before ejaculating so most of it got in my mouth and some down my throat.

Although I do not know conclusively if he is HIV+ or not, I have good reason to believe he has been exposed to it in the past as he later admitted to having a LOT of experience with other men. AND being as that he didn't seem concerned w/ wearing condoms it's obvious that 'safe sex' isn't a priority to him, which is equally as scary!

Please help Dr., you have no idea what a response from you would mean to me!!! I feel like all the other freaked-out, worried-sick, sleep-deprived/anxious people on this and other sites right now. I just need to borrow a little wisdom from you until I can get a conclusive test so that I'll be able to stop worrying until I can get the test done. What do you think my risk is for getting HIV based on what I've told you?

Thank you in advance!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Overall, your risk was fairly low. Oral sex is a safer-sex activity, and does pose a real risk for transmission. The unprotected penetrative sex was extremely brief which makes transmission unlikely. An HIV test at 90 days will give you a conclusive result.

It sounds like you already know the value of using condoms. In the future, keep a closer eye on what's going in your rectum and where your penis is going and you should be good to go.

In health,

Richard

i need to be sure please help
Is a rapid HIV test accurate after 3 week of exposure?