Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

i need to be sure please help
Sep 9, 2013

hello how are you guys me not so good well this is my story i had sex with a sex worker vaginal an oral about 5weeks ago with a condom but i have some questions i would like to ask i have gotten a hiv test at the 4 week mark with a ora quick rapid test an it was negative but this is my concern while i was having vaginal sex i ejaculated in the condom an keep having sex with her for about a minute or so more with my cum in the condom now about the fourth week i had got a rash on my legs that was really itchy but had no fever or nothing like that an then i started freaking out i started poking at my under arms to feel for nodes for like 2 days an then the 3rd day my under arm started to hurt an it still dose a little bit but i felt no lumps as for the rash it is goin away an still a little itchy but im still scared an i dont know what to do i am goin to take another test at 6 weeks just to see if any thing changes but i hope to god nothing dose but as for my question

#1 with the cum in the condom an me still having sex with the sex worker for about a minute more or so will that make my penis feel more wet an slippery because of the cum ? Or do you think the condom broke? i spoke to the worker about 3 times after this all happend an every time she told me no the condom did not break an i have nothing to worry about she said i would be the one goin crazy if the condom broke..

#2 Dose the rash have any thing to do with HIV after 4 weeks (please say no) but i would like the truth please. :0(

#3 The pain under my arm pit could i have caused that by poking an playing and trying to find something that is not there or is it something to do with HIV

#4 the 4 week negative test is that a good answer for what my 6th an 12th week HIV test will read ??

#5 Final last question can i go back to having sex with my wife with out no worries?

Thank you guys for the great advice an your help for giving people a little peace of mind like me that are goin crazy for the past month an a half thank you so much.....

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

#1 It's likely your semen that made it more slippery.

#2 No.

#3 It has nothing to do with HIV.

#4 Yes.

#5 A full round of STD screening, including HIV can be done at 90 days.

In health,

Richard

Previous
Fear for hiv
Next
Less than 5 seconds of unprotected anal!!! HIV Infection Risk???

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.