i need to be sure please help

hello how are you guys me not so good well this is my story i had sex with a sex worker vaginal an oral about 5weeks ago with a condom but i have some questions i would like to ask i have gotten a hiv test at the 4 week mark with a ora quick rapid test an it was negative but this is my concern while i was having vaginal sex i ejaculated in the condom an keep having sex with her for about a minute or so more with my cum in the condom now about the fourth week i had got a rash on my legs that was really itchy but had no fever or nothing like that an then i started freaking out i started poking at my under arms to feel for nodes for like 2 days an then the 3rd day my under arm started to hurt an it still dose a little bit but i felt no lumps as for the rash it is goin away an still a little itchy but im still scared an i dont know what to do i am goin to take another test at 6 weeks just to see if any thing changes but i hope to god nothing dose but as for my question

#1 with the cum in the condom an me still having sex with the sex worker for about a minute more or so will that make my penis feel more wet an slippery because of the cum ? Or do you think the condom broke? i spoke to the worker about 3 times after this all happend an every time she told me no the condom did not break an i have nothing to worry about she said i would be the one goin crazy if the condom broke..

#2 Dose the rash have any thing to do with HIV after 4 weeks (please say no) but i would like the truth please. :0(

#3 The pain under my arm pit could i have caused that by poking an playing and trying to find something that is not there or is it something to do with HIV

#4 the 4 week negative test is that a good answer for what my 6th an 12th week HIV test will read ??

#5 Final last question can i go back to having sex with my wife with out no worries?

Thank you guys for the great advice an your help for giving people a little peace of mind like me that are goin crazy for the past month an a half thank you so much.....

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

#1 It's likely your semen that made it more slippery.

#2 No.

#3 It has nothing to do with HIV.

#4 Yes.

#5 A full round of STD screening, including HIV can be done at 90 days.

In health,

Richard

Fear for hiv
Less than 5 seconds of unprotected anal!!! HIV Infection Risk???