Fear for hiv
Sep 9, 2013
I sex with a women She has 8 months baby during sex my condom break After 8 or 10 days I convenience the women for test she tested negative I also test with western blot she is tested negative my only question is that is okey for me or not?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Her negative test result was accurate as of three months prior to the test. There is still the possibility that she was infected in that window.
I would go in for a test at 90 days. I am confident the result will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv While Wearing A Condom?
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- Yellow Fever Vs Hepatitis B
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.