Oraquick test and having Herpes
Sep 9, 2013
Greetings. My question is if I take the Oraquick test and I have herpes will that affect the result of the HIV test.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. Herpes will not affect the results of your HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Aids Or Hiv If You Use Protection?
- Hiv Can Be Detected Through The Elisa Test Within A Few Days Of Contamination?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Gynecomastia?
- Can You Catch HIV From Sore In Mouth?
- Getting AIDS From Having Sex During Period
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Mutual Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.