|Oraquick test and having Herpes
Sep 9, 2013
Greetings. My question is if I take the Oraquick test and I have herpes will that affect the result of the HIV test.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in. Herpes will not affect the results of your HIV test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.