risk

I had a sexual encounter with a guy who after the encounter came to find that he was hiv positive. In our encounter, he was the top and i was the bottom. Before having anal sex, i gave him oral, which resulted in him ejaculating in my mouth. I spit it all out. After giving him oral sex, we were laying on our side ( him spooning me) He then inserted his penis in me( and this was after he ejaculated while giving him oral) and moved slowly back and forth for like 45 seconds. he then stopped and that was the end of that. I know my risk here is high, and i'm accepting the fact that i may of contracted the disease. I have not had any symptoms except for this single hived rash that i get on my arms and and sometimes legs. It is itchy, red and raised at first and then slowly disappears. This usually happens when i drink alcohol or am really stressed..This incident was 6 months ago, and i just want to have a professional opinion on my case. I really appreciate it.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You need to go in for an antibody test. That's the only way to tell if you've been infected. The risk of transmission from oral sex is low and does not have me concerned. You were at risk from the unprotected anal sex. Fortunately, the time that he was inside of you was brief, and there was no ejaculation so the risk was lowered.

I'm not convinced that you were infected. Go in for an antibody test ASAP. In the future, be sure to protect yourself by using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex.

Please write back and let me know the results of your test.

In health,

Richard

p.s. Your rash has nothing to do with HIV. If it persists I would suggest a visit to your doctor.

really scaref, young and confused
Oraquick test and having Herpes