risk of hiv

Hello Doctor I am eric few days back I went for a massage in bankok it has a was a very meat and clean place. The massage was a full body oil massage. Every thing was fine. But at the end she gave me a hand job with hand full of oil. Any kind of sexual experiance like oral or anal was not there. But she rubbed a jelly ball on my penis holding in her mouth. Since then I am having the fear of any kind of hiv transmission. Pls suggest should I go for any test or not.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

HIV is not transmitted this way. You were not at risk. Our section on HIV Prevention will provide you with easy to understand information on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

In health,

Richard

Female to male HIV transmission?
really scaref, young and confused