receiving oral

Hi Dr, I 9 months ago I received oral from a csw and am very worried I could be pos and pass it on to somebody even after I received my negative results using oraquick at 3 and 6 months and a standard elisa at 7 months, what are the chances these tests could be wrong? Im 19 and healthy, and never got ars symptoms, but I guess the guilt of doing this is getting to me, do I have anything to worry about? I tested for all other stds also which came back negative. Is it possible for an antibody test to be wrong so many times?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You are negative from this incident. You should trust the results of your tests. Antibody testing done at 90 days or great is considered conclusive.

If you're still feeling bad about the situation I would suggest trying to explore the reasons WHY you feel guilty. Figuring out why you feel bad about the incident might help you move past it.

In health,

Richard

Please answer! Possible risk from fluid being on hands
Female to male HIV transmission?