Encounter with sex worker who didn't know how to use a condom

Today I met with a sex worker (I'm male, the sex worker was female). She gave me unprotected oral which was agreed upon and not a concern for me. Then she tried to insert my penis into her vagina without a condom! Luckily I stopped her and insisted we wore one, but...

The sex worker put the condom on, but thought she had it on the wrong way. It was on correctly in the first place but even with my assurance she decided to take it off and flip it over the other way. This wasn't a risk to me, but could have been to her and made me think she isn't the safest at sex. We then had penetration for several minutes before she got off and began giving me oral sex with the condom still on. She then removed the condom and continued giving me oral sex for a minute of so. Is there a risk of HIV transmission through this. That is, she got her vaginal fluids in her mouth from the outside of the condom and then gave me unprotected oral sex. Should I get tested? If so, how long should I wait?

Sorry if a similar query has already been answered, but I haven't been able to find it if so. Many thanks for your time.

Steve

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi Steve,

This was not a high-risk situation. Whether or not the virus found its way into your mouth via her blood or her vaginal secretions is irrelevant in this case. All that matters is that HIV is not readily transmittable orally.

I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

Digestive failure
needle struck