Protected vaginal, unprotected oral

Hi, 4 weeks sharp i visited a female escort and had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex for around 20 minutes. The escort didn't seem to be bothered wether the condom is on or not , but i insisted to put it on at all times throughout vaginal intercourse. Condom was intact and properly used throughtout the intercorse i believe. We also had deep kissing for around 5 minutes as well. My problem is that last week i started developing fever of 37c ,sore throat ,and overall not being well. ( fever lasted for 3-4 days ) for this i went to a GP were he diagnosed me with tonsillar stones ( my tonsils looked inflamed with white patches on it ). I started a course of augmentin and shortly next day white patches disappered though sore throat and very mild dry cough still there to date.! I'm kinda panicked and worried about it especially after surfing the net about HIV symptoms and timeline. I'm about to get married very soon and i'm so nervous about it!! I hope i can hear from you soon regarding my incident and fears.!

Thanks so much again for your time. Regards

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

HIV transmission was unlikely in this case. Oral sex is not a high-risk activity, and using a condom protected you during the vaginal sex. Some STD's are transmitted via skin-to-skin contact and orally as well.

I would suggest a full round of STD testing at the 30 day mark just to be safe. If you like, you can follow up with an HIV test at 90 days for your peace of mind.

In health,

Richard

Bleeding penis
Digestive failure