Bleeding penis

I got a handjob 2 days ago by a male person. Half way through it i asked him to stop because it was hurting (before the handjob my penis was healthy). That was the end of my sexual activity. But as soon as we stopped i saw bloody on my penis. This guy must have bruised my penis during the handjob. I went to the toilet and rise the blood of with water a few minutes later. It stung but i didnt think it was bleeding anymore. I didnt see any cut on this guy hand. What is my risk of infection?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of transmission in this situation would still be fairly low. Unless blood was gushing from his hand, which it sounds like it was not. I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

oral sex
Protected vaginal, unprotected oral