Sep 9, 2013
Can an infected individual do unprotected oral sex on their uninfected partner
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, they can. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. My only suggestion would be that the infected partner should make sure they have no openly bleeding cuts or abrasions in their mouth. Other than that, have fun.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.