Sep 9, 2013
Can an infected individual do unprotected oral sex on their uninfected partner
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, they can. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. My only suggestion would be that the infected partner should make sure they have no openly bleeding cuts or abrasions in their mouth. Other than that, have fun.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- HIV Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.