Sep 9, 2013
Can an infected individual do unprotected oral sex on their uninfected partner
Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, they can. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. My only suggestion would be that the infected partner should make sure they have no openly bleeding cuts or abrasions in their mouth. Other than that, have fun.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Average Life Span Of Someone Hiv Positive?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can You Get Hiv From Feces?
- Can You Kiss A Hepatitis B Carrier?
- Children With Buffalo Hump
- Are Hepatitis And Herpes The Same Thing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.