Sep 9, 2013
Can an infected individual do unprotected oral sex on their uninfected partner
Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, they can. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. My only suggestion would be that the infected partner should make sure they have no openly bleeding cuts or abrasions in their mouth. Other than that, have fun.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Difference Between Urticaria And A Hiv Rash
- What Is The End Result Of Hiv If Left Untreated?
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
- Does Hiv Create Warts On Your Hand?
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.